Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Someone reads the Terms and EULA's

Even though I may be the only one.

From the email I just sent PayPal:

***

I apologize if this message is not properly directed, I chose what would seem to be the best option for informing you of this information. Please forward as appropriate.

On the PayPal User agreement located at the web address http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/UserAgreement/ua/USUA-outside#pbp-policy in the definitions section, Section 15, part ay, the definition for SNAD is as follows:

ay. "Significantly Not as Described" means the definition provided in section 13.11 of this Agreement.

However, the user agreement provided on that page contains no section 13.11 Section 13 ends at part 9. The actual definition of SNAD can be found in section 13, part 7 of the user agreement.

I assume this is merely an oversight in editing or a typographical error. Just letting you know.

***

I probably enjoyed pointing that out to them too much.

No comments: